International Conference on
International Conference on Advanced Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
( ICAMAI - 2023 )
Poornima University, Jaipur, India
Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur, India
(29-30 March, 2023)
The aim of the ICAMAI-2023 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Mathematical modelling and Artificial Intelligence. We sincerely hope that conference serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations. The aim of ICAMAI-2023 is to bring all the research areas together on a single platform. This conference will bring the research scholar communities of diﬀerent fields together at one place to share their research innovation and ideas.
Poornima University (PU) is a state private University in Jaipur, India established by an act of the Rajasthan legislature. PU was established in 2012 with a vision to create knowledge based society with scientific temper, team spirit and dignity of labour to face global competition and challenges. PU is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) and 12(B) with the right to confer degrees as per Section 22 (1) of the UGC Act, 1956. Its architecture program is approved by Council of Architecture (CoA) and hotel management program is approved by NCHMCT. Currently, PU has more than 4000 students in eight schools from all over the country enrolled in UG/PG and PhD Programs in various areas such as Management, Engineering, Computer Application Sciences, Architecture, Design, Public Health and Hotel Management etc. Poornima University has won various National/ International Level awards,
Ranking and Recognitions. Few of them are:
• We are extremely glad to inform you that we are recognised by the prestigious Indian Army to sponsor their officers to pursue Post Graduation courses during their study leave.
• MOU signed with Military College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (MCEME), Secunderabad, for Academic Collaboration and Research.
• Poornima University is rated as 'Diamond' category in overall rating for Indian Colleges and Universities by QS IGauge.
• Poornima University is ranked one amongst top 63rd Private Universities of our country (Source- IIRF Best University Rankings 2022).
• Faculty of Management & Commerce, Poornima University is rated in AA category in overall rating for All B-Schools of country (Source – CAREERS360 B-School Ranking & Rating, 2022)
• Faculty of Management & Commerce, Poornima University is ranked one among top 23 Private University B School in the country (source – Times B School Ranking Apr 2022)
• Faculty of Management & Commerce, Poornima University is ranked one amongst Top 66 B School in terms of Return on Investment – 'ROI' (Source – Business Today, Special Issue, 14 Nov 2021).
• Faculty of Engineering & Technology, PU is ranked one amongst top 18 Best Private Engineering Institute in the North Zone (Source – Times Engineering Ranking, 29 Jun 2021)
• Faculty of Management & Commerce, PU is ranked one amongst top 66 Best B School in the country (Source – Times B-School Ranking, 26 February 2021)
• PU is ranked one amongst top 47 private universities of our country (Source- The India Today Aug 4 to 10, 2020, Vol No – XLV No - 32)
• Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering (FCE), PU is ranked one amongst top 63 best BCA colleges in the country (Source-The India Today Jul / Aug 2020)
• Outlook India has ranked Faculty of Planning & Architecture, PU as one amongst the Top 7 in Private Institutes of Planning & Architecture in India (Source Outlook – dated 17 Jun 2019).
About Poornima College Of Engineering:
Poornima College of Engineering, the pioneer institute of Poornima Group was established in
2000 with the aim of imparting pragmatic technical education. In its magnificent journey of 22
years, PCE has set benchmarks and reached new pinnacles in engineering education with
dedication, perseverance and devotion. With student strength of approx. 2,500 studying ten
specializations of engineering (CSE, CSE (AI). AI & DS, CSE (Cyber Security, CSE (Regional
Language), ECE, EE, ME, Civil and IT), more than 3.5 Lacs square feet of built up area, highly
qualified faculties, state of the art infrastructure, good placements and industry-led curriculum,
PCE is marching ahead of others with tremendous growth since its inception.
PCE is spearheading its outstanding voyage with the motto ‘Success is not a destination, it’s a
journey’. Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur has been ranked 2nd under QIV Ranking of
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota since 2017. The QIV Ranking is based on primarily upon
Academics, University results, Placements and Alumni. PCE has implemented Outcome Based
Education systems and processes to strategically monitor progress of every individual student
right from the admission to exit. There are beyond curriculum contents and activities planned
every year to bridge the gap between industry and academia. This has been demonstrated
through continuous enhancement in placement number and package.
Few of them are:
• Implemented Outcome Based Education with excellent Teaching learning ICT tools
• Ranked 98th in All India Private Engineering Institute Rankings 2021 by Times Engineering Survey
• First and Only Institute in Rajasthan which has certified Center of Excellence by the Rajasthan Technical University in Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences
• RTU TEQIP III funded activities worth more than 50 lakh Rupees during previous three years.
• AICTE funded MOBDRO, STTP, and Conferences worth more than 70 lakh Rupees during the last three years.
• DST and SERB sponsored student and faculty research projects.
• Curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are organized through various clubs under student council
• 36 MOU signed with industry & academic institutions / universities of National and International level.
• Mandatory Students training / internships at top notch organizations such as BARC, ISRO, ONGC, Nagarro, Jaipur Metro, Bosch, Siemens, HCL, L&T, B L Kashyap & Sons Ltd, Celebal Technologies etc.
• Organizing IEEE, ACM, Elsevier, and Springer International Conferences every year.
• Highest placement numbers and the package amongst RTU affiliated colleges.
• Industry collaboration certification programs under Celebal Technologies, Coding Ninjas, Business Intelligence, IoT and Red Hat Academy, RedHat, Oracle, SAP University Alliance, Rapidops Solutions Pvt Ltd etc.
• Collaboration with IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, and IIT Kharagpur to implement MHRD missions on the quality enhancement of engineering education.
• Collaboration with Bennett University under Newton Bhabha UK Project in AI and Deep Learning Applications for healthcare and agriculture.
Journal of Vibration Testing and System Dynamics
( indexed by Scopus)
Click Here for More Information
(indexed by Scopus)
Click Here for More Information
Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation with Applications (MMNSA)
(indexed by EBSCOHost)
Click Here for More Information
Paper Submission email-id:
Paper Submission in Easy Chair, Click Here
The Faculty of Computer Science & Engineering (FCE) was established in the year 2012 to meet the demand for well-qualified computer professionals. The department offers B.Tech, BCA, MCA and M.Tech. programs with various specializations. B.Tech. in Computer Engineering is offered along with Four specializations i.e. B.Tech. CS (AI&DS), B.Tech. CS (Game Technology) , B.Tech. CS (Cloud Technology & Full Stack Development) and B.Tech. CS (Cyber Security). The BCA program offers BCA (Cloud Technology), BCA (AI&DS), BCA (Mobile Applications & Full Stack Development) , BCA (Cyber Security)and BCA (Game Technology).The MCA program offers MCA (General), MCA (AI and DS) and MCA (Cyber Security). The M.Tech. programs provides M.Tech. in Computer Engineering, and M.Tech (AI&DS). The programs focus on theoretical aspects of computer science as well as software and application development. These programs are expected to enable students to become leading engineers and researchers who are highly motivated and have the practical, creative and management skills to drive an advanced next-generation information society within all industrial fields. The FCE is academic partner of EC-Council, Infosys, SaS, NASSCOM, Huawei, UiPath, GG Nation, Ingenuity Gaming Pvt. Ltd., Excelr etc.
The Department of Mathematics of PCE was founded along with the Institute in the year 2000. Since its inception, the department has made a conscious effort to grow in sync with the directions of the Institute and an awareness of the lager needs of the society. In consonance with this philosophy, the department aims “to pursue research in various disciplines of societal needs by using their knowledge and experience in mathematics to solve many complicated problems.” The department also contributes substantially towards organizing extension programmes such as conference, workshops, seminars and symposia on the latest topics. The department is committed to train the students to make them motivated and dedicated engineers and scientists.